Bravecto provides long lasting flea and tick protection in single treatment. Bravecto breaks the flea life cycle by killing fleas before they can lay viable eggs, providing excellent control of flea infestations.
Bravecto is an ideal flea and tick treatment for your dog because:
- It works — providing long-lasting flea and tick protection in a single treatment.
- It’s safe for dogs including breeding, pregnant, lactating dogs
- Bravecto is approved for the treatment and control of sarcoptic mange and ear mites+.
- Treatment and control of Otodectes and Sarcoptes spp. mites.
- Indirectly reduces tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum) infection.
- It's a great choice for dogs with flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Safe for use in MDR1 Breeds
- Bravecto's active ingredient belongs to a new class of antiparasiticide compounds, so there is no known flea or tick resistance to it – making protection worry-free.
- Just one Bravecto treatment starts killing fleas and ticks quickly and provides 3 months
- Highly effective against fipronil resistant fleas.
- Controls immature stages of fleas and immature tick stages